Journey to Diversity Workplaces is looking to hire a co-op student/intern to assist in research and essay writing.
There are two positions.
This is an unpaid position and would be ideal for a student wanting to work from home, build a portfolio and gain some great business experience. We try to tailor these positions to the needs of the student and their educational program.
Interns and/or co-op students will be responsible for assigned activities and need to be able to complete assignments with minimal supervision. The student will also be expected to attend any meetings and events.
- Self-starter, motivated to succeed and has a ‘can do’ attitude
- Knowledgeable about area of focus
- Knowledge in APA style
- Creativity skills are essential
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Proficient in Libre Office and it’s word/spreadsheet/powerpoint equivalents
Shift required: 20 – 40 hours per week, flexible hours
Apply by: 12 April 2017
Starting Date: 1 May 2017
Location: Your home office
Each term we accept two (2) successful applicants.
Looking for a different co-op or intern position? Check out our general posting!
Please include a writing sample with your application!
You may apply in confidence via email or via postal mail to:
Peter V. Tretter, President & CEO
Journey to Diversity Workplaces
65 Cedar Point Dr. Suite 164
Barrie, ON L4N 9R3