*** Please read the entire post right through to the end. Thank you. ***
This is a post-secondary co-op position for Winter 2019 .
- Perform research on various methods of recruiting people to a non-profit volunteer board of directors
- Write copy and perform tasks suited to recruiting people to a non-profit volunteer board of directors
- Write material/blog posts to post on the website
- Assess the marketing techniques of J2DW by the use of the exposure of their website.
- Other tasks assigned as job progresses.
- Weekly meetings with other members of the team to brainstorm ideas for furthering J2DW’s efforts.
- Write appealing material to post on their website.
- Assess current marketing techniques and the efficiency of such techniques by performing quantitative analysis.
- Recruit volunteers for J2DW’s non-profit board
- Propose changes to J2DW’s board recruitment processes
- Writing skills for appealing material for their website
- People skills
- Research skills
- How to be efficient when marketing for raising funds.
- Skills to come up with best practices for J2DW’s board recruitment efforts
Transportation and Housing: This is a volunteer job, generally done from your home office on a schedule approved by your Manager and your fellow team members. You will meet with your team in person or virtually on an agreed-upon schedule and will meet in-person with your manager every two weeks, or so. In-person meetings with your Manager will be in Barrie, Ontario.
Location: Your Home office
Job Type: Volunteer