*** This is a post-secondary co-op position for the Winter 2019 term. ***
Journey to Diversity Workplaces is a Barrie, Ontario based non-profit organization with a mission to reform the workplace. Our goal is to lead by example and show businesses that you can still make a profit and treat your employees well.
Journey to Diversity Workplaces is looking for a volunteer co-op student to take on the role of Google AdWords Campaign Analyst.
• Analyze Campaign Requirements
• Create Campaign Strategy
• Identify the Right Targeting Methods
• Prepare Ad Content and Creatives
• Setup Landing Pages
• Setup Campaign
• Optimize Campaigns
• Generate and Share Reports
• Current post-secondary student in a co-op program
• 1 – 2 years working with Google AdWords
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
• Detail oriented
• Have some internet marketing background.
This is a volunteer job, generally done from your home office on a schedule approved by your Manager and your fellow team members. You will meet with your team in person on an agreed-upon schedule and will meet in-person with your manager every two weeks, or so. In-person meetings with your Manager will be in Barrie, Ontario.
Location: Your home office
Job Type: Volunteer