Journey to Diversity Workplaces was born out of the idea we need to work better. We need ethical, moral workplaces, where employees are empowered, and treated fairly. Those who fall under ‘disabled’ or other distinct categories should be treated well, instead of finding loopholes. Respecting differences, ethically, morally, and legally.
The current version of our WordPress site has been up for over 3 years now and is in need of a facelift. Should you accept this volunteer position, you will be in charge of the design overhaul as well as day-to-day maintenance of the website.
• Creating and designing new WordPress websites
• Maintain current WordPress websites
• Document and contribute to development of FAQ’s and Help Pages.
• Demonstrated experience using content management systems for content and design updates (WordPress preferred.)
• 1+ years web design experience
• Open minded and open to suggestions
• An ability to learn and adapt quickly and be a proactive problem solver.
• Strong relationship management skills and enjoys working with people.
• Is organized, resourceful and detail oriented.
Job Type: Volunteer